Monday, July 25, 2011

La wee piglet bambino update

The update is...no update. Mamma Debbie, registered and greatly adored Red Wattle Sow of South Pork Ranch has not yet dropped her bundle of squiggly pigglies who may or may not got to market some day. For those of you who have no clue refer to my blog of 7 days ago. http://midlifefarmwife.blogspot.com/2011/07/waaaa-waaaaa-waaaa.html

Since that day 9 of you submitted your guesses. Because it was a short window for submitting those brilliant predictions (just for the duration of that one post) your odds of winning are quite good.

But then I said to myself. "HEY ! You did not give your loyal bloggers much time to participate did you ? DID YOU ?!?"  I must admit I did not. Impatience, why must you vex me so, you Sow ?

Therefore, I am going to extend this maternity contest in an odd way. I like odd. Have you seen my peace sign shoes from Alegria ?

Now you understand my oddness. So the rest of the contest will go this way. Regarding the total number of pigs born (when and if they ever arrive) please tell me how many boys and how many girls ? Yes, those of you who entered the first contest (date, time and number) may also enter this contest. Therefore it is possible that some of you
could win TWICE. The last day to enter this contest is the day the pigs are born.

The prize is the same. A $25 gift ccertificate to be used in our Farm Store, a South Pork Ranch T-shirt or 4 bars of my soap, and I have been cranking out some great looking great smelling soap lately let me tell you.

Once again, its READY, SET, GO !!!

12 comments:

  1. So, since my estimated time of arrival was off, I will say 26th at, again, 2:00am and 9 piggies(no change there) 5 girls and 4 boys....now please don't tell me I have to name them all. Well okay....bacon/rind/pork/chop/bbq/pigs/feet/ham/hocks. all appropriate piggy names I think.
    Thank God for my rocket stick or I would be going insane with no internet right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 male and 4 female that's my guess and I'm stickin' to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking five boys and 3 girls. Still miss ya, by the way it is getting time for a mandatory meeting, don't you think?
    Deb Robbins

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8 females and 3 males the 27th. Love your blog, I never wanted to make soap till I started reading about two weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, my prediction of Christmas day is still a possibility!

    12 boys, 18 girls, and the runt; uncertain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that pig ever going to drop? Have you had a chat with her?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I would like to take a guess! Lets say 11 piggies, 7 males and 4 females. best guess is July 29th. Good luck with your babies : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Trailrider and thanks for playing !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Donna, How are you doin? I am going to make a guess - 10 piglets with 4 boys and 6 girls. I hope they come soon for you and Momma.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shoes? Shoes? I want to win the shoes! OK - if I must guess the sexes - I will guess....6 boys and 3 girls. I won the "how many jelly beans in the jar?" contest at the family reunion - sow - I'm a cinch to win! still thinkin about those shoes....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Donna, I'm enjoying your blog so much! I love the farm life as well. mary.

    ReplyDelete