Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Petting Zoo Part C



Lets wind up this petting zoo thing shall we?

In addition to the cow who was milked dry and the piglets who basically slept the whole afternoon in the back of the livestock trailer...we brought Banana the wonder turkey and her sidekick Rufus the rooster.

 

 

 
Who, even though both are extremely well mannered, were basically ignored. But then again who can really compete with the awesomeness of feeding a young calf...



the holding a plump yellow (or yellow and black) duckling...

 
Or best of all, cuddling a furry farm kitten.
 

11 comments:

  1. Oh the kitten is adorable. Catching up on the end of this post as we are starting to blog again.
    http://www.twobloomsdesignstudio.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the Two Blooms Gals! Happy you are back which of course motivates me to make more soap. Man do I need to make soap.

      Delete
  2. If reincarnation really did exist, I'd put my name down for 'Kitten'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meooooow! Do you have the white go-go boots to go with that name?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. The best thing was, they are survived the three hours of petting.

      Delete
  4. They are so cute. I love seeing the children and adults enjoying them. I often think I have the makings of a petting zoo, but I bet not one of my darlings would behave!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It helps that our farm is small, our animals are handled everyday by Prince Farming or myself or the GK's

      Delete
  5. Did the kittens go home with the petters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not that day but since then we have given away 4 of them to raw milk customers.

      Delete
  6. Nice blog!! I like this blog regarding petting zoo & I like your blog pictures. Thanks for posting. Keep blogging...

    ReplyDelete