Monday, December 27, 2010

Big sister is watching

I was the oldest of 6. Then when I was 14 my younger sister Bernie Jo died and I was suddenly ONLY the oldest of 5. I still feel like the oldest of 6. I always will. I've never minded being the oldest. I am bossy by nature. Being in charge and taking control where situations call for a plan comes very naturally for me,



 even though I know it can be annoying to others,


So my first New Years resolution is this:  Be less bossy. Now get off your can, move away from the computer and accomplish something today will ya ?!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. OK Ok I'm moving!!!

    LOL
    Funny I lost my youngest brother when he was 13 and I am the oldest girl of 6 children... just another spooky parallel between our lives! lol

    Oh and then there's the bossy thing... my screen saver on this computer actually says "GO DO SOMETHING!"

    ReplyDelete