Thursday, June 14, 2012

Footstep Contest

A couple of days ago we had an escapee. The perp ran as fast as they could but left some evidence behind in the shape of this here footstep in my garden, the scoundrel!



To win, answer as many of the following as you can:  the species of animal who left the print, the sex of the critter and approximate weight, If you are judged to be the brightest contestant, I will send you two bars of my hand crafted soap OR a South Pork Ranch T-shirt OR if you live locally, a $25 gift certificate to our farm store. Your choice of one of the three.

Yes, I will ship outside the US so you far away folk feel free to jump on the game train. And if you are not all ready a follower I would so appreciate it if you became a follower. I'm needy that way. No extra prizes for doing so, outside of my undying devotion.

Now, Ready....Set....Guess.

14 comments:

  1. Female Tapir weighing approximately 120 pounds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. (or Mickey Mouse having fallen face-down into the mud, weighing approximately 120 ounces)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camel (due to the dry looking soil), 750 pounds, and female because we all know that men really dont like to spend any time in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loch Ness Monster? nah.
    Yeti? nah.
    The missing link? nah.
    Man in a gorilla suit? nah.
    Cow with wanderlust? Possibly.
    Red Wattle Pig, female, 450 pounds give or take a side of bacon. Wanted to view your secret garden up close and personal. Yep, that is my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A large female bovine weighing approximately 1,200 pounds. If you'd let me follow twice I would:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. That has got to be a piggie...of the red wattle persuasion....over 500 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahaha I'm seconding the Mickey Mouse face plant. That or our new puppy that I swear has cloven hoofs. (of course I don't know if that is what a cloven hoof looks like, but that is what I thought when trying to decide what it might be.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mad Max - in the garden - with the candlestick.

    Wait, I meant to say...Large male (925 lb) Red Wattle Pig with darling fleshy appendages underneath his chinny, chin, chin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to say one of your milking cows just had to have a taste of the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1,100 lb. heifer who doesn't like thistle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't have any good guesses, but am laughing at some of the ones already given!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Female cow, 1000 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo, I love guessing games. Humm, Brown swiss weighing 1187 lbs after morning milking (5.3% bf), she's left hoofed. Thinks the red waddles are the funniest looking calves around. Prefers to visit the garden on Tue. and somtimes Wed. depending where the boss is. Lover of green beans, and turnip tops. She's a gemini, single and loves long walks on the beach. Opps, wrong web site.

    ReplyDelete